- Develop a deep knowledge of Capex categories and procurement process in order to and align stakeholders to drive compliance and best practices
- Create and communicate RFX documents to vendors for key capex requirements and lead the tender process through to techno-commercial evaluation, post tender negotiation, contracting, purchase order and delivery.
- Dive category strategies for the spend categories under management in order to communicate forward thinking and scalability with leadership.
- Analyze historic spend data to support budget pricing calculations and catalogue adoption.
- Manage KPI’s to measure, control and benchmark procurement activities including savings, project and contract trackers, spend under category strategy.
- Align with internal customers such as Engineering, Facilities and Operations to understand and implement process improvements while maintaining a pipeline of projects
- To manage a number of projects simultaneously, across various stakeholders and spend categories while being able to manage priorities effectively to support and achieve on time delivery of requirements and site launch dates.
- Work in partnership both internally and with suppliers to develop innovative solutions to provide Procurement support to the Operations network
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and analytical platforms, including but not limited to the ability to analyze data using pivots and V-Lookups
- 5+ years of supply chain operations/ procurement experience including supplier/ vendor relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Experience understanding process flow and ability to suggest improvements to deliver cost savings, process improvements or other benefits
- Strong negotiation skills and a track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate proactive problem-solving skills, work with technical and non-technical business owners and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Coupa or other financial management/procurement ERP software
- Knowledge in Lean / Six-Sigma