Oil & Gas / Energy
The oil and gas industry is one of the biggest industries of UAE. Natural gas plays an important role in UAE’s development particularly as a source for power generation, petrochemicals, and manufacturing industry. UAE possesses nearly 10% of the world’s total oil reserves which means that people can pursue multi diverse job within these industries as demand for qualified workers continues to remain high.
Faslink outsourcing provides workers to oil rigs, oil exploration, petroleum engineering, oil sands, gas pipeline, Shipyards, Dry-docks in the refineries offshore or onshore, upstream, downstream, pipelines, production, and exploration jobs, on hourly/monthly, short-term/long-term hire basis.
|Construction workers||Argon Welders||GAS Welders||Project Engineers|
|Design Engineers ( All disciplines)||Offshore staff||Roustabout||Maintenance Foreman|
|Mechanics (technicians)||Pipe Fitters||Riggers||Jointers|
|Grid blasters||Shutdown specialists||Co2 Welder||TIG Welders|
|DCS Operators||Safety personnel||Drilling personnel||Barge Enginee|
|Spray painters||Process Engineers||Piping engineer / supervisor||3G Welder, 6G Welder, ARCH,|
|MIG Welders||Contract Administrator||Draftsmen (All disciplines)||Crane Operator|
|Control Room Operator||Tool Pushers||Logistics/Procurement|
The UAE ranks among the top 10 countries in the world in terms of proved reserves of crude oil and natural gas. Exploration, drilling, refining, technical services and engineering and construction activities are an integral part of the UAE landscape. The country currently has US $37.45 billion worth of oil and gas projects under execution, and accounts for almost one third of the top 20 largest oil and gas projects in the Middle East.
Thousands of skilled professionals from the Emirates and the world over serve in this vibrant sector, helping produce thousands of barrels of oil per day, gas in the scale of millions of cubic feet and mega watts of power from conventional and renewable sources.
Fast Link Outsourcing is a key provider of contract staff to leading oil & gas and energy companies in the region. Our benchmark of quality starts with our sourcing team, which is headed by a senior professional from the UK with rich experience in resource mobilization for technical and engineering fields.
The sourcing process is structured on industry best practices, which includes pre-employment screening, technical and psychological validation of candidates and assessment of security culture. The ultimate objective is to ensure that only competent and trustworthy contract staff are engaged to work for the client organization.
Our clients include multinational and national oil companies, utility majors, EPC firms, petrochemicals units and supply chain companies. Roles for which we have provided contract staff include:
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / Automation Engineer
- Senior Safety & Risk Engineer / HSE Manager / HSE Design Engineer
- Instrumentation Design Engineer / QA QC Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor-Electrical / Civil/MEP
- Welding Engineer / Inspector / Supervisor
- NDT Technician / Supervisor / Inspector
- Mechanical / Piping / Pipeline
- Project Controls / Planning / Costing / Estimating / Material Management
- Civil/ Structural / Architectural / Contracts Manager
- Designer / Draughtsman / CAD Operator
- Petrochemical / Refinery- Upstream, Mid-Stream & Downstream
- Process engineer / Process Safety / Loss prevention
- Project Engineering / Project Manager / Engineering Manager / Project Director
- Construction / Commissioning / Hook Up / Maintenance / Operations